I am going to try to add as many photos of what I eat in a whole day. I gathered a few photos to show you how I eat everyday. I try to eat at least 6x’s a day, if I can’t I eat 4x’s with plenty of snacks in between. But I make sure my meals are healthy! You can’t eat 6 x’s a day of horrible food and expect to lose weight.
I don’t drink sodas or juices unless I make the juices. This day I only drank water and black coffee with my breakfast. This is what a typical day of my meals look like. I eat as often as I can. I don’t have a set hour on when I begin because my hours vary depending on what i’m doing work wise. I usually try to end my meals by 9 10 the latest and that’s only if I plan on being up pretty late. You don’t have to eat less to achieve great health & weight loss. You have to eat the right things and more of them. The more you eat the more you stay full, the more you don’t want to cheat and binging is less likely to happen. You won’t have the urge to want to overeat.
Check out my typical day of meals!
- BREAKFAST: 3 eggs, 2 whole yolks and 1 egg white. Seasoned with sea salt cooked in Pam spray and topped with my home made house salsa. I had 1 slice of wheat toast with no spread on it.
- AFTER BREAKFAST SNACK: 1 medium sized mango with lemon, & chili powder.
- AFTER WORKOUT PROTEIN SHAKE: I was starving after my workout so I had a shake. I added Dulce De Leche protein powder, almonds, chia seeds, 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup of water, 4 ice cubes to make it cold and slushy.
- LUNCH: Pan seared salmon cooked in Pam spray (this was one of my meal prep items), mixed green salad no dressing I used lemon-Mrs Dash-Sea salt as the dressing, and avocado slices over it.
- SNACKS: Raw unsalted almonds for a snack. I usually have whatever the recommended size is. Anywhere from 8-12 of them.
- DINNER: I use protein shakes as my meal replacements twice a day. This one has the same ingredients as #3 but this one is the Strawberry flavored one. I also add Flax seeds to the dinner one. This helps you digest your foods by the morning.